My adventure

on saturday 11 of december, i went my house to test..i permited at 2.30 Pm..during on the way i sent message trias to wait me, because i wanted to ask his help deliver me..

he replayed my message and he wanted to deliver me..ok..i started from tias house at 03.00 pm till jombor station 03.15...i took the road 03.30 from jombor station on the magelang frontier got traffic jam and till Tugu banyumanik my bus crash bus others because in semarang 08.30 I decided sleep in my friend’s boarding house and I started gone home at 07.00 am from semarang…I arrived my house at 11 am. I took a nap just 2 hours and back to Jogjakarta again..I was delivered rondi from at 2.00 till 03..Pm in sukolelo village…and lift jogja at 07.30 pm.. I was tired…this is my adventure…because of this I cancelled my CPNS test…till now I regret of it.


sahid246 13 of december 2010

0 comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates